CRASH - Crash Reduction Analysis System Hub
CRASH (Crash Reduction Analysis System Hub) is a web-based application developed
mainly for the selection and evaluation of highway safety improvement projects.
Specifically, it has the following five functions:
- Perform benefit-cost analysis of safety improvement project.
- Perform before-and-after analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of safety programs.
- Serve as a central storage location for safety improvement projects.
- Update crash reduction factors (CRFs) using implemented safety improvement projects and crash records.
- Generate standard reports for annual HSIP reporting.
Access to the CRASH system is restricted to authorized personnel only. Please direct
all questions including system access to:
Florida Traffic Safety Portal Administrator
FDOT Safety Office
Tel: (850) 414-3100